Friday, August 26, 2011

Every Girl needs Girl Friends

Need as in required or necessary, something you cant live without.
Every girl needs a girl friend, and a set of girl friend is definitely a blast! Meet my fabulous girl friends:
UDETTE >>> We got closer when we sent each other emails about love and life and ministry. When we were younger as in I am 17 I think and she is 14, we were inseparable in one of our youth camps. It was in Baguio and we talked a lot during our 4 hour trip back home. A very strong lady with a loving heart, set to marry her 5yr bf A on December 23, her ___th birthday.

MINETTE>>> She's my cousin, alvin's accomplice during his proposal, my kalaro during younger years I am 6 years her senior but we still played hehe. She's makulit, mabait na anak and loving fiance of Bim who is her first boyfriend.

APPLE>>> She calls me Mommy i call her anak, it started when I was the youth president. This beautiful lady is secretly I think engaged to her Ad. Di na namin pinipilit magkwento baka mapressure.

GAYE>>> meet Juleen Gaye. She's straight. Every time she's asked are you gay? She says yes and then she'll say I'm straight. Confucious ang kausap nya. Kasi naman si Mommy Eden Gaye pinangalan sa kanya ano ba? But really Gaye is our funny girl sa group next to IVY.

IVY>>> aka Ninin is the ultra funny girl. She's the one to call when we were having dull moments. Nin always have a joke ready for everyone but she also has great advice to give.

AUNEE >>> The chica girl of the group and the absentee. Her life in sales made her life more busy. She can change her hair color in one heartbeat, one day blond next brunette, then she will try curls and then she'll ask for a rebond. So chica.

GET>>> She and Aunee are the absentees forever ng group. As she is now residing in SG.

ELIZA>>> aka Neng. She and Boy didnt have a child until their 4th year or 5th then Hobie was born, after barely 6 or 7 months she got pregnant again! Testament that you just have to wait for the blessings to come, sometimes they come in bundles once it is time!

ELSA>>> Mother to kulit kid Ella and baby number 2 I dont know the name haha, what kind of girl friend am I? We miss you girl paramdam ka haha.

ELLEN>>> She became youth president after me. Almost all of us became youth leaders nga pala. She is now mommy to Eram and my godson Xyler who's mmilk is Enfagrow hehehe (you better know why I put the milk here Len)

I took their facebook profile pictures, grabbed is more appropriate. Some I have to look for other albums since their profile pic is just their name written in the sand or she and her bf holding hands :P
On one of our pics in FB Juleen's mom commented
if CHRIST is the center of friendship,,, it will last forever,,, God bless mga anak
and AMEN to that.


Thank you dear Lord for beautiful and awesome friends.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hiya! I just would like to give a huge thumbs up for
the good info you have here on this post. I can be coming again to your blog for extra soon.



My homepage; john deere lawn tractor prices canada

verse of the day