Friday, August 26, 2011

Case of the Unpretty Momma Moment

Today, I feel pretty actually "ehem" I am hahaha! I had my hair rebonded and cellophaned to a dark brown shade. In my quest to feel pampered I went to the salon and had my hair done and my toes too but that's a tragic story since the girl "murdered" my toe - healing now so no worries.

For some, hair treatment is a regular thing. I do mine annually, whenever I feel unpretty and confidence level is going down. These past months we were busy with all the things that needs to be done I have ignored my hair and then one day I looked at the mirror and saw that my supposedly crowning glory isnt so glorious anymore. NIGHTMARE.

So since it is my birthday month I decided to go to the salon this August. Procrastination made me waste the first 3 weeks so I was only able to go there this week.I met my gff pa naman on the 1st week and I just had to put my hair on a ponytail since my hair has a mind of its own ayaw sumunod kahit lagyan ko ng conditioner, aaargh. I was cramming already because birthday ko na sa 31 hindi pwede pangit buhok ko, good thing Wednesday is free!

Rebond here in the province is relatively cheaper than in Manila. I asked at Toni and Guy last year and they quoted me 8,500++ for a rebond. Cost here is 75% cheaper. Do the math! But yes, T&G is T&G - the salon of the rich and famous!!!

If you are a mommy and you feel down, I suggest go find time for yourself and have your hair done. While you are there, ask for a pedicure too.

Case of the Unpretty Momma. SOLVED

No comments:

verse of the day