Friday, September 30, 2011

Pray For Calumpit

Certified Calumpitena asking for prayer from the blog world.

UPDATE:
It rained heavy last Tuesday September 27 but we got NO as in 0 flood.
Come Thursday the dam started releasing water and it went chest deep. Today September 30, it is reported that the river has overflowed from the Calumpit bridge meaning Mac Arthur Hi Way is now flooded too, that's the road in between Apalit and Malolos.


Water has reached our house this afternoon. Never in my entire life did our house been flooded, imagine now how deep this can be to other areas. We have evacuees already at my parent's house in Poblacion but since the water is getting deeper they will have to evacuate too. We want them to go here but they couldnt because there is water everywhere, I just hope they have water and food for everybody.

I am asking for prayers.

I will end with this verse.
“Because he loves me,” says the LORD, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble..." -- Psalm 91:14-15

Remain strong and calm amidst the storm. God bless you.

1 comment:

Fleur del Puerto said...

sana me pumunta ng Meyto,Calumpit kc nasa bubong na ung family ko dun. gang ngayn wl p dw dumarating n tulong dun. paubos n food at water nila. please spread the word. thank u.

verse of the day