Monday, May 03, 2010

Recipe: Cashew Chicken

Got this recipe from Copycat magazine. And since I have all the ingredients (so I thought) I tried the recipe this morning.

I began tenderising the chicken thigh(the recipe said breast but I like boneless thigh better try it, its yummier)with baking soda, the first step was rather easy =)
Then I started gathering all the ingredients, holy cow I have rice vinegar not rice wine which the recipe requires. I started thinking about the SPAM I bought maybe I could just open it up if the meal I'm cooking isnt edible enough hehehe.

So I put a little rice vinegar in the marinate hoping and praying that it will go well, then I followed the rest of the method.

I didnt have to open the SPAM, that means the meal was edible and not only that its yummy! Wasnt able to take pic because the boss arrived before 12 and was hungry already, hopefully next time I could take a picture and show it to you.

Here's the recipe.

yumminess

No comments:

verse of the day