Thursday, May 27, 2010

2nd Anniversary Part1

Why Part 1? Because there would be part 2, tomorrow were off for a date, I will tell you about it next week. For now let me share with you pics from our May 18 date:
Seldom do we three have decent pics together either I took a pic of them first then copr it using photoelement or set the timer and run to be with them. Good thing the kind staff of Empire Hotel lend us a hand to have these pics taken
Next picture is me with my first date, my super loving uber handsome husband, woot woot!Thanks to Noy who took the pic, medyo blurry but its alryt. We both have pics with our second date our cutie luvydoodles sweetiepie Thea, syemps mine is when she's drinking milk.
side kwento, Noy's real name is Jesus making me gasp and hubby told Aldrin, the manager (they are both Filipinos), that he musnt curse Noy and to that Aldrin said "pinapaguilty nyo naman ako Sir, lagi kong minumura yan eh" Hahaha, i guess that's the reason why his nickname is Noy so they feel less guilty.


The little girl walked around the hotel lobby and stopped at one of the mini tables with carnations on it and guess what she did...

Last pic goes to my roses! lovely dozen red roses for moi from my uber sweet hubby!
I said last year I will make bawi this year for our anniv. So here's what I did:
For 2 weeks I've been cropping and editing pics. I had several pages but I was holding back coz the ink might not be enough. SO there, a 7 page photobook with only the two of us in it - courtship stage, engagement, wedding, honeymoon, preggo stage, and recent pics. .

Happy anniversary again luvy! I am super excited na for tomorrow, my bags are already packed woohoo =D

No comments:

verse of the day