Tuesday, April 20, 2010

all about being RICH

Been reading lately and yeah the cover all has the word "RICH" in it. 8 Secrets of the Truly RICH, RICH Dad poor Dad and Think RICH Quick!

And wHy do I read them?

Simply because I want to give more because if I earn less or none just like this moment I couldnt give any right?

I want to provide for my parents if they are old and gray and cant work anymore, well they are old already ayt but sadly they are still working like mad and the pressure the PNR is putting on them regarding our house - our home - is so much for them.

I want assurance that Thea will go to a good school - no I dont want her to go to a good school I want her to go to the BEST school and bests school are often expensive.

I want to spend more time with my hubby after retirement and by retirement I mean 50.

These four are not the only reasons why I want to be rich but these are some of the major ones.


Here are the books I am telling you, Pictures from Amazon and the Truly Rich website.
8 secrets of the truly rich by Bo Sanchez

Rich Dad Poor Dad by Robert Kiyosaki

by Trace Trajano

All these books are keen in giving back. TITHING had a different meaning to them. But for me it remains the same. It is not the universe that gives the money back to you in thousandfold, its GOD. Well that's a different topic altogether.


now this one I want to read, Trace has been bragging about it in his book Think Rich Quick plus he is one of Bo Sanchez's mentors in money making. We all know that Bo has lots of charity organizations where does he get the money? We'll you read the book ayt? by Larry Gamboa

No comments:

verse of the day