Friday, July 13, 2007

facing the giants

Fly me to neverland! I wanna meet captain hook and fight!( not peter pan of course ;-) , tinkerbell moved on already, anyway that's another topic)

I wanna quit. I wanna stop. But that is not what He wants me to do. He wants me to face the giants! I thought the midweek topic is not as timely as those I've attended before. My zealousness over the passages has not been as intense. But now I know that God gives prepaid topics too. He knows what you need, even before you ask for it.

I wanna fly, I wanna run, NOT. Did I just say I hate weaklings? Weak persons are those who refuse to face their problems. That’s why I have to take courage and find strength in God who will provide me with knowledge and drive to move forward.

So there, I’ve got to start facing my giants.

Ciao and have a great weekend!

“Courage is not the absence of fear, it is the mastery of it”

No comments:

verse of the day