Wednesday, June 20, 2007

survey

1) Single, Taken, or Crushing?
SINGLE

2) Are you happy with where you are at right now?
you choose to be happy, right?

3) When you meet the right person, do you fall fast?
No. I don’t fall actually. Love is a choice. My mistake is that I’ve chosen to fall in love too. nyek

4) Have you ever had your heart broken?
oh yes

5) Do you believe that there are certain circumstances where cheating is ok?
NO. Period.

6) Would you ever take someone back if they cheated on you?
Relationship depends on the commitment of two person to make the it work. Trust is not something you ask for it is something you earn. Back to the question, it actually depends on how much I love the person and how true his intentions are. Loving must be unconditional right? But there’s this hard process to take him back. In summary, it’s still between the couple to make it work, not just one.

7) Have you talked about marriage with another person?
Ahh yes.

8) Do you want children?
Who doesn’t? I really don’t get Jen Aniston.

9) How many?
2 or 3

10) Would you consider adoption?
would want to. just that I hope me and my husband will have extra money for that

11) If somebody liked you right now, what do you think is a cool way to let you know?
As in now? I’m not even ready. I don’t know really. When it happens it happens. ask me again next month!

12) Do you enjoy playing hard to get?
Enjoy? I don’t enjoy the thrill. I just don’t want to plunge into a relationship so fast coz I’m scared that it will end fast too.

13) Do you want someone you can't have?
I did want someone. Pero not anymore. It doesn’t make me happy, so why continue.

14) Do you believe in love at first sight exists?
No.

15) Do you believe in celebrating anniversaries?
Yes. Come on, they give zest to your relationship. Duh.

16) Do you believe that you can change someone?
No. The choice to change lies in the person itself. But in the long run, maybe you can inflict ideas, values and belief but it is still their choice if they want to accept it.

17) If you could get married anywhere, money's not an object, where would it be?
My view of getting married never change through time. I wanted it simple church “Gatbuca” wedding.

18) Do you have feelings for someone right now?
what feelings? =P

19) Have you ever wished you could have someone but you couldn't?
many times.

20) Have you ever broken a heart?
I don't know. Siguro. Sorry...

No comments:

verse of the day