Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Fresh Perspective

I read today's "Cup of Comfort" its a devotional for Mothers and read two words that stuck to the heart > "FRESH PERSPECTIVE"

These past week was, hmmm what adjective best fit lets try, an anxious filled week. Stressed, worried, wanting,

But first Facebook

Joanne's status: I wish i can be a FULL time MOM...

Ivy said: hi joanne. i agree with you. kung kaya naman financially why not? i've been a counselor for years. believe me most problematic kids have parental issues, either their parents are working abroad or they don't spend too much time with their mom and dad. no career would ever compensate that kind of situation right?


Felt like an arrow went straight to my heart. This is what I've been telling myself, my goal is to be a good mom and wife the best mom and wife - and this should always be clear to me.

Being a sahm requires much more than I thought it would take from me but fret not my soul for today God has given you a thing to ponder. You are blessed to be with your family 24/7, many are not as blessed as you are. Be happy and pray for guidance and have a fresh (and better) perspective when you look up to see God's bigger picture

No comments:

verse of the day