Tuesday, October 06, 2009

Father's Love

I was still single when I saw this clip. I was so amazed of how a father could give such love and commitment to his son. Now that I am a mother, the meaning is somehow much much deeper.
Please click the video below and find how a father's love can change the life of his son.



When Rick Hoyt was 15, he communicated something to his father that changed both their lives. "Dad," the mute quadriplegic wrote in his computer after his father pushed him in a wheelchair in a five-kilometer race, "I felt like I wasn't handicapped." CNN click link
http://www.cnn.com/US/9911/29/hoyt.family/index.html

the story

Dick's love is unconditional and unwavering. Just like our Father's love for us, but HIS love is far more greater than that. HE loves you and me despite and inspite of all our shortcomings.

"For His love is unconquerable, unchangeable, unwavering and unfading. Take comfort"

When the winds are strong and when the floods are deep, remember the Footprints in the Sand "My precious son, I love you and I would never leave you. DUring your times of trials and suffering when you see only one set of footprints, thats when I carry you"

No comments:

verse of the day