Thursday, May 29, 2014

6th!

And we are 6!

I am blessed with a man who can put up to my crazy quirks, while last year was planned and a lil fancy, this year was spontaneous and fun. We head to Manila Saturday May 17 a day shy of our anniversary because we go to church on Sundays. On the way we settled we'll go to Luneta, yep the park hahaha. But first I asked him to stop at Philippine Christian Bookstore in West Avenue, I bought a Casting Crown CD for my guy. I got ecstatic too seeing all those beautiful books, some are on sale for only P10! Some books, I took mental note to search in the web or libraries as they can be uhmmm pricey.

Time after PCBS was 12:00, guess where we needed to go? Lunch ofcourse (a hungry stomach will spoil the fun so fill my tummy first will yah). So we headed to timog to look for a resto, good thing we had eaten at home because most of the restaurants are full, no parking until we reached Tramway! There's available space and it looks promising. But promises are made to be broken hahaha. The place is a buffet eat all you can for 200 (?) or was it 180. Alvin was leading me to the other restaurant - italian  - hmmm they dont have rice except for risotto so i refused and decided to stay at the waiting area. Besides it feels like HK Tramway, The Peak, they must be nice (so i thought). Oh well, we felt like we went to a fiesta, coz we have to line up to the buffet area, but I got my rice and I had watermelon shake and I'm happy! Verdict by both of us: Not for anniversaries hehe.

Off to Luneta after eating lunch. Waze ON to ask for direction and it didnt fail. Saw places I havent seen for quite some time, Espana, Quiapo, Manila, felt good to see them again. My request was to ride a Kalesa, horse drawn mini size carriage and a picture at Rizal Shrine. Did I get it? You bet. Major ooopsy, kalesa ride is 250 per 30 minutes. That's 500 an hour. You need to be clear on that one, as they will scheme and take you to places and tell you history so you'll spend more time riding. It was 2 in the afternoon and we probably added more melanin in our skin. It was hot but I didnt complain how could I when the husband who I know was suffering from the unpleasant smell of the horse that pulls us was even eager to give my request. Make that requests, as he also took a picture of me in front of Rizal's monument kahit mainit na mainit!!!

We thank our dear Lord for blessing us with 6 years of marriage. A partnership to parent two beautiful and awesome kids. A union of two individuals whose goal is to live a life for Christ.

To my husband,
_____________
Love,
Em

(No words can describe how I feel for you. Haha corny ba? )

extra photo for yah

PS
Next day, we went to Hapag Restaurant at Malolos to have merienda. It was featured at KrisTV and we got curious. Verdict: Nice place, good food, service wasnt fast but crew was pleasant, value for money is excellent.

No comments:

verse of the day