I got the number from their FB site, I inquired about their rates and how to get there. Following is the direction I got from Paolo, the one who answered my queries, he gave me a number - 09182981078 to call or text but when I needed some answers she - Rose- cant be contacted so i decided to bug him instead. Apparently the one I am communicating is the owner of the resort, I hope she didnt get a reprimand.
Here's his text verbatim:
1. Either you take the more scenic route, via San Fernando and along the National Highway (you'll pass through San Fernando, Bacolor, Guaga, Lubao and Dinalupihan), or via the SCTEX which pretty much gets you to Subic quicker.
2. From Subic, follow the signs pointing to Ocean Adventure. This road will take you past the airport, FedEx, and lead you towards the Morong Gate. The drive towards the Morong Gate will see you passing a fire station to your right.
3. Exit Morong gate and drive straight through, following signs for Anvaya Cove. You will encounter a fork in the road, with the main road going up the mountain, and the road to Subic Sweet Water (and other small resorts) will be going down to your right. The Tarp they have at this juncture is torn so keep your eyes peeled. You'll pass a small church to your right, and come upon a gate with the Subic Sweet Water resort tarp. Enter the gate, drive straight through. There you are!
Now that I've seen some of the blogs about the place, it is pretty much the same as the direction from JCBulatao's blog. Errr it's not pretty much the same, it is uhmmm the same!!!
For Subic first timers, you might be needing some more help for directions, here you go:
- You have toll fees at NLEX which will depend what gate you will enter. We went into Pulilan toll gate and our fee was 140 more or less.
- Go Exit at the last Gate, you need to get past Dau, then go straight to SCTex gate. DO NOT turn right to the flyover as that will take you inside Clark Airbase.
- SCTex toll from clark north to Tipo is 161. Once you reach Tipo exit, you are 30 minutes away from your destination. Note: You'll find civilization (haha) and a crossing where one goes straight and one goes right leading to Duty Free shops area, just go straight as that road is easier, but if you need to buy food or chips then turn right and drop by Puregold :)
- Now you will just need to follow road signs that will lead you to Morong Gate or yes Ocean Adventure until you find a path that leads to both Ocean and Morong, choose Morong path
Today is May and I prolly forgot all those tips I had in mind when we were going there. So just relax and enjoy the ride dont stress too much. Oh btw DO NOT overspeed, at crossroads you need to STOP the car they follow first stop first go rule and follow the speed limit!
Also, you will have to look out for this church. I was looking for a typical spanish inspired (baroque?) older church so I missed this, thinking it's just a simple building and not a church. My bad for not reading, lumampas kami tuloy haha.
Some 5 - 10 meters (I am no engineer so dont shoot me if my estimate is not accurate) away from the church is this gate to your right that's the path to the haven. No tarp on it, we just asked the passing manong, ehem management! And btw, the picture below was taken while we are going out of the gate.
Oh, I haven't told you any about the place. We went there March 30 then went back again April 9, so that meant we had a great time. The place is private and the shore is wide, the kids had sooo much fun. Us, the adults, had a fun fun time too. If you come during peak seasons the rates are non-negotiable, so if it's non peak... go figure :)
no signal for globe subscribers, they only have signal for Smart and on certain areas only.
bring mosquito repellant for babies, the biggest house got so many but the next big house doesnt.
aircon on the big house is good, the ac at the next house arent working well.
the water ain't sweet haha :)
sand is fine and kid friendly
there were sheep pen in the area, fun for the kids to see
if you plan to ride a boat that's P100 per head for the big boat, it can carry 15 people but you can also opt to rent a small boat for 300, make tawad and you can have it at 200, per hour, that's what we did and we had fun rowing the boat.
do not park under a coconut tree ;P