Tuesday, October 23, 2012

38 weeks

Going 38 weeks preggers tomorrow and yes I can feel it. The little guy has been kicking my ribs and pushing my bladder too. No worries though I know I will miss all these once he gets out of there.

I've been nesting for a month now. Bought stuff for the munchkin and fixed the blue room too. Got some wall stickers from youji and me last August, good thing they dont have the princess castle I wanted to buy ( i thought im having a girl) instead I bought the twigs and lion and monkey set. The crib has been setup. Baby and Mommy go bags are both ready. The name for the lil boy keeps on changing haha! But now it seems like my sweetheart has chosen na so we'll reveal na lang when I give birth.

Excited is the number one feeling that goes around the house now. I kinda feel he's about to come na, some signs ang false alarms now and then. I go to the bathroom often just to stay there for sometime and find I dont have to go. TMI haha.

Still preparing Ate Thea for her big sister role. She's big na naman and hopefully she wont be jealous much. Waaaah my heart breaks pag naiisip ko na baka magselos. Thea, I love you sooo much babe and having a brother doesnt mean I will love you less.

The husband gets a lil anxious when I call him in the morning. He thinks I'm about to give birth na haha. Excited ang father :)

To our baby boy, see you soon sweetheart! As much as I love you inside my tummy I want you to come out when dad goes home this weekend. But if you're not ready yet just take your time, dad can go home anytime to meet you. We are all eager to see, hold and kiss you. Love you much.

XOXO,
Nyem

No comments:

verse of the day