Thursday, February 09, 2012

My Cousin's Wedding


Congratulations and Best Wishes to Bim and Minette! I got no make up na dito because it was after the wedding na. I got busy taking out my things because I got loads of containers for my 300 cupcakes. Aaaargh naalala ko ang day na yun sobrang pagod.

Ito na ang pinaka madaming cupcakes na ginawa ko sa loob ng 2 araw. Mental note, I need to invest on good plates. Look at the plating I entrusted it to the caterer and they placed it on silver paper plates. Well the weddings motif were silver gray pink and fuschia - talking about lots of colors huh! So I used silver paper cups and since wala na pink I used red which is eye candy din naman! The big BUT is i should have had made pakialam with the presentation. I went there to show them how, I used the wide white plates. I didnt go at the back to check before they proceed on serving my cakes. When it reached our table silver plates na. I didnt bother much about it because I was busy na din chatting with Udette hehe. After the wedding I went to the food area and saw lots of cupcakes there around 30pcs pa, I was soooo disappointed because they did not serve everything. While our table was only served 6 cakes. Ano gagawin nila dun? Haaaay. Sa susunod tsaka na muna ang kwentuhan hahaha.

Photo opt with Ate Reen, she'll give birth on March. Another baby boy for her and Kuya Rad. They live in Cebu pero she wouldnt miss their bunso's wedding :D

And lastly, a picture with my best girl friends. In our fancy fascinators. Lavet :*

No comments:

verse of the day