Wednesday, February 22, 2012

MOVIE: The Vow - hindi Davao :D


Have you watched the movie yet? If not, grab your partner and buy tickets na.

PLOT SYNOPSIS
A newlywed couple recovers from a car accident that puts the wife in a coma. Waking up with severe memory loss, her husband endeavors to win her heart again.The Vow's Official Movie Site

These are their vows:
PAIGE: I vow to help you love life, to always hold you with tenderness, to have the patience that love demands, to speak when words are needed, and to share the silence when they are not, to agree to disagree about red velvet cake, to live within the warmth of your heart, and always call it home.

LEO: I vow to fiercely love you in all your forms, now and forever. I promise to never forget that this is a once in a lifetime love.

But this particular line swept off my feet:
I need to make my wife fall in love with me again - LEO
<3 <3 <3 love





EXTRA
Officemate: Pre maganda yung pinanood namin ni Misis "The VOW".
Hubby: huhmmm ***puzzled look* *** nag-iisip mayron pala movie ang DAVAO***

We watched it yesterday and we were awed! Go watch na.

No comments:

verse of the day