Tuesday, March 08, 2011

Bow Down Lower

Not less than 3 times (this year) did I knock my head at the jeepney's ceiling before I went down, and it's only March.

This afternoon I banged my head again while going down the jeep. I am carrying thea and on our way down I bumped my head big time. Good thing I was able to keep my balance.

I miscalculate the height resulting to me banging my head, ouchy. I should have stooped down lower. They say matangkad daw kasi but no I used to ride jeepneys before but I dont bump my head a lot di na lang siguro sanay o masyado lang talaga mababa yung pinto :p Either way I still have to bow down lower and watch my head.

The last sentence hit me. Bow down lower and watch my head! Sometimes I am too proud to say I can do this, with regard to Thea's development I've been doing everything I could, buying anything to help Thea improve.

But no God said you Em cannot do it alone. You need Me. You need to trust me more. And I have My own perfect timing.

For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future. - jer 29:11


I did ask for His help but I had overestimated my strength, this is not in my control. So now I need to bow down lower and ask that He take the wheel from me.

Hope Pray Love,
Em

No comments:

verse of the day