Monday, May 11, 2009

Happy Mother's Day

A mother is a person who seeing there are only four pieces of pie for five people, promptly announces she never did care for pie. ~Tenneva Jordan


I can easily relate to this one! I have a solid memory when little me and nanay were eating dinner. Nyemnyem finished her part already but she's still hungry and seeing there's only a portion left on the serving plate - she asked nanay "Nanay busog ka na?" My mom of course said yes and little me gulped the last piece.

Twas only when I got older (I was meaning to put more mature but yeah I am OLDER)and I think I saw a clip about it did I realize that Nanay gave her portion to me. How motherly, how unselfish mom's can be!Now that I am also a mom, I know now how it feels.

30th of October is the birth of a new me. I am Emmma Mariano Regalado and I am a mother.

The moment a child is born, the mother is also born. She never existed before. The woman existed, but the mother, never. A mother is something absolutely new. ~Rajneesh


Cheers to all the mothers.
To Nanay E, Nanay A, Ate Mai, Ate Leng, Ate La; to all my Titas; to Chie and the rest of the N@wies; to Nin, Ellen, Neng and all the Chapter 99 moms; to Rhea, Bunz, Jen and the Tropang Kap Mommy; to Rose, Icel and I dont know who else mommy friends from college; to lovely EDC mommies Baby, Jocel, Nelda, Macs and Pam. Happy Mother's Day!!!

No comments:

verse of the day