Wednesday, January 10, 2007

let the pictures do the talking


M - em


nene, baby, inets and shem, my angels during badjao gift giving, sulipan, apalit pampanga

and here's inets packing gifts

the green team on christmas day! just after cheering 'green galing galing, galing galing, green green green' on the tune of boom tarat tarat! yaaiks =)

new year's day. i dont have a good camera so be nice and try to figure out who were on the picture! =P


the first two weeks of 2007 was a blast! there were so much happening and too much work that was why i couldnt include writing here on my hectic sched! haha

ok so here it is, syemps, new year new _ear! hahaha. connect the dots. basta i enjoyed the new year!
then went back working on the 2nd of january.
I attended d midweek service on Wednesday at on-stage, which will be my last for this term since I have classes starting the following wednesday
on the 5th, friday me with boardmates mhay and anne with bob -anne's fiance went to MOA er. Mall of Asia, i also bought my lampshade that day!
next day, 6th, is my Institutional Orientation at Taft
Sunday was church day, i gave an assignment sa youth " why was the first day of the month called january? do you know why? that's another entry.
Monday - 8, placed the study table and fixed the house
then Tuesday, i went to Mall to have my eyes checked and to buy my new eyeglasses @ 25-25 vision
Wednesday was my first day of school. Met new faces and got surprise by the length of the syllabus. would you believe, i have to pass a term paper come March? aaaaaw!
Thursday we had gone out for lunch for J.P.'s despedida, he will move to another company come Monday.
And today the 2nd day of class for calculus for finance, i hope the subject will be tolerable. buti na lang i only have two subjects kung nagfull load ako pano na ang buhay ko?
I have an aching tummy today. last night, i was rolling on my bed in pain literally. as in it was so painful that I had to take medicine by 12 midnight.

So there was the two first week of my life. issues like bosses' transfer to another dept., finance team at church and school (and yes love) deserves a new entry each. i hope i'll manage to have time for each.

ciao for now. mwaaah mwaaah.

plus here are pictures from davao, which i only got yesterday! i was sexy, i love that dress!
wine wine wine delilah!


durian durian musikahan!

noreen, em, maam nen, jocel & ruby! o di bah, kaberks namin si miss nenen!

corplan beauties! ehem ehem!!!

No comments:

verse of the day