Wednesday, January 03, 2007

a glimpse of 2006

Movies watched: Narnia, Rumor has it, Pride and Prejudice, She’s the Man, Just Friends, When a stranger Calls, The Sentinel, Da Vinci, Superman, RV, The Break Up (some I can't remember, hindi nakasulat sa lanner ko) Nways, this list is not much compared to 2005, you should have seen my list kaso i think I lost my notebook, grrr.

Started blogging last March it is as if I am talking to people virtually nyaha!

Went to different places:
Feb 24-27 Masbate – Cebu these were the fun times
June 11-12 Bataan – with my by heart friends, miss you guys!
June 16-18 Legazpi – with best buddy Shawy
Aug 17-19 Tacloban – Leyte – Ormoc – for corplan group planning
Aug 20-29 Cebu – Bohol – outing with Ate Vi, hiyee girl musta Scotland? (as if she reads my blog)
Nov 20-21 Davao – Cebu - roadshow for EDC’s priva met beautiful people there too and the hotels were sosyal day!

2 new roommates: Mabel moved in January 16 while Anne moved in around May

On health: Except for the common cold and flu I didn’t had any serious ailment.
Tatay had this throbbing tooth which couldn’t be removed due to high blood pressure
Nanay’s tummy aches and needs continuous check-up, her breast had a little lump but subsided eventually she says. I kept insisting she take a mammography test, she refuses.
Ate leng underwent Raspa last March 10, for her supposedly 2nd child. She is now pregnant (again) and we pray still for the baby’s health since she incurred german measles while conceiving.
Tito Ely, inet’s tatay, was in and out of the hospital this year, due to bypass and heart attacks.
Please pray for everyone’s health, hope this coming year would be better for each of us.

Bought: Sewing Machine @5.4K last Aug 3
La residencia lot late September

Abroad dream: Secured clearances from school and from CHED, gone to interviews including that from Grander where I met an interviewer with no manners, her traits matches her supladang face. I have to postpone the dream.

In June, I started beading. Foremost is to be busy and release negative energy (haha). Second was to earn from it, the beaded purse and then the beaded accessories. I wrote about it na last time tignan nyo n lang.

Exchange of emails with beauteous Udette, again to keep myself busy and reconnect with friends and youth. Glad I did, I am so ever thankful to this girl. Mwaah mwaaah. Kudos to you!

I am again elected Church Auditor for 2007, hope I’d be able to audit the FS and the systems well this year. Was also elected VP for young professionals, I still don’t have clear plans, so help me God.

Two girl friends gotten married, neng and nin. I caught the bouquet yet again which reminded me that the myth is so untrue. If it was I should have gotten married after ate la.

My heart was tested and was brought to emergency room for a bypass surgery ( I was willing to undergo a change of heart that time), then friends accompanied me at the recovery room and is now an outpatient. It hasn’t recovered fully but it is in great shape now. I hope none like that would happen again especially after December 30. (Nyahaha) I think I shall have to keep that to myself muna. Thank you to my ever faithful friends who has kept me company!

Last quarter, I started going through the admission process at Lasalle. Took exam on Nov 23, got interviewed on dec 9th, confirmed on the 19th and shall have to pay for my fees on the 6th that’s this coming Saturday., classes will start on Monday. My schedule though is every Wednesdays and Fridays, 6-9pm

2006 is a good year after all! Good news, Bad news Who knows? Only God knows.
All things work together for good, ayt?

So cheers to double 07 and celebrate life in its entirety. Happy new year!
(Next plans for 2007) I hope will be able to write one again tonight!

No comments:

verse of the day