Friday, October 31, 2014

Random response to FB posts

When people grow sometimes they grow apart...
For friends, hmmm maybe.
For married couples, NO.
You have to choose to love your partner every single day even if it feels like you are the only one exerting effort.
Marriage is a commitment and growing up is not a ground for annulment.
So choose who you will marry wisely because if you make that 'till death do us part" oath you are binded for life.
And if for some reason you feel like you have chosen the wrong man /woman, know that God, who doesnt like divorce, will work on your marriage.
- this i didnt posted. Too much i think for a 22yo to grasp besides there are too many audience announcing this might mean word war and that i dont want.


Friend's kids asked for a bible to put where it physically hurts. I saidang kulet ng kids pero friendly reminder Bible is not an anting anting that it is God
who had power to heal. Labyu. , I edited it later removing anting2× thinking it might sound harsh.

How and when do you correct? I know FB is not the place but if you just let it there without saying a word doesnt it mean you agree?

I am not trying to sound like I look at posts act as police and give memos to those I.think violates the law. No, it's not that. I try to be kewl but sometimes there are non negotiables out there that needs some commenting.

Just my two bentesinko.

No comments:

verse of the day