Thursday, January 20, 2011

Busy December & January



Who in the Philippines is not busy during December? I dont know anyone. Or I was sooo busy to even notice that. With all the preparations for Christmas and my hubby's arrival I wasnt able to blog much last holiday season, so let me give you a glimpse of what happened.

Dec 21st - had a wonderful time with my handsome date for the whole day.

Tree by tessa prieto with barbie dolls may live barbie pa ehem ehem

Dec 24 - before the gift giving and before thea doze off we had a fun pic with our santa hats!



Dec 25 Before the programme started we went up the stage and ask Bim for a pic. Right after Thea had tantrums na hehe.


Dec 28
Twas Kean's birthday and Ate Mai treats us to "Ocean Park" Yey! Double Yey if thea didnt hesitate to go inside the Park.
Dec 29 reunion with Highschool friends FOA was reunited

Jan 4 We went back to Ocean Park this time with the Regalado Family


January something (i forgot) date with bestfriend who I havent talked to for hmmm 7 years ba? whatever, it was great to see her again!

2 Nights before daddy leaves they became an item. Dont they look cute. I love this pic sooo much. Mwaaah kagigil

When Alvin left I was busy with my Valentine project. These cookies are a pain to make. Kneading is very traumatic especially when you refrigerate the dough and hasnt put shortening liberally. Plus decorating them takes too much time. Thus taking these cookies out of the valentine goodies.

Jan 13. Out of the blue came the LBC guy with flowers for moi! Ayiy!!! Doesnt need an occasion to receive flowers.


me hoping you had fun looking at our pics. hope you had a blast last Christmas too.
lovelots,
nyem

No comments:

verse of the day