Friday, November 28, 2008

Thank You Thank You Lord =)

I had this in my draft folder for more than a month now. This is meant to be a thanksgiving entry. Today is January 7 but I'll post this anyway.

This year had been a year of transformation. From girlfriend to wife. From singlehood to mommyhood! I just want to thank you God for all the wonderful things You have been showering me since day one. Life has been more meaningful this year.

I am deeply grateful Lord for my husband. If being loved so much could kill, I should have been dead by now =) Really Lord, I didnt know then why you brought me to pain last 07 Independence Day but now I know that You surely are in control and You have plans for me. Alvin could only be the bestest friend and husband for me. Thank you thank you Lord.

For the food on our table, good job for me and vhin, money for the rent, health of my family, wonderful new friends I met and the new lessons I learned this year Lord, Salamat po. Everyday is beautiful because of You.

I wont be able to enumerate everything that God has given me, but one thing I am deeply deeply grateful. Thank you Lord for this beautiful girl whose smile always melts mommy's heart. I couldnt explain how happy I am for having her.

Thea, mommy and daddy are thankful for having you

And this is one of the songs I sing for my baby. Reminds me to be thankful every single day for every single thing be it good or bad, sickness or health.

Salamat sayo o Panginoon ko
Sa lahat ng nangyari sa araw na ito
Lungkot man o ligaya
Sa sakit at ginhawa
Sa bawat oras ay kasama kita

Dalangin ko sanay Iyong pakinggan
Na sa pagtulog akoy bantayan
At sa aking paggising
lagi kong iisipin

Munti kong panalangin ay iyong dinggin
Munti kong panalagiy dinggin

No comments:

verse of the day