Wednesday, November 19, 2008

be strong nyemnyem

those were the exact words daddy vhin left me when he was about to leave for brunei. and true that i really have to be strong, for being a mommy requires great love, patience and strength.

when hubby left, i started crying buckets. i miss his skill in changing thea's diapers, i miss him spoiling mommy nyemnyem, i just missed him sobra sobra na di ko mapigilang umiyak ng imiyak. being at my inlaws house make me miss him more.

maybe it was post partum, maybe not. a note to daddies, mommies need extra care too.

(note: nyemnyem is typing with 1 hand, im carrying althea with the other)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there i am kavin, its my first occasion to commenting anyplace, when
i read this post i thought i could also make comment due to this good post.


my blog :: diets that work fast for women

verse of the day