Wednesday, April 23, 2008

My Philippines Today April 23, 2008

Issue on rice shortage still a big problem. Rice now costs 33 - 50 pesos per kilo.

Doctors and nurses of Vicente Sotto Memorial Medical Center (VSMMC) will be sued for the surgery scandal footage uploaded in the net, you tube to be specific. For some reason, the medical practitioners did not follow the usual ethics of privacy. Hence they should be sued.

Jet Li and Jackie Chan's movie is now showing! Kaso i only watch funny movies when I'm alone. Kung Rush Hour 4 un pwede pa!

I love Philippine Star's caricature about marijuana losing ground due to silk worms. The picture shows 2 "groge" worms in a marijuana leaf.

others:
I love burger king! I told u before that they have this free all-day WIFI and movie evry 2-4pm, now they added another cool service, "MASSAGE". Wahaha, but customers aren't yet ready to ask for this service, me thinks. Unless they want to be the center of attention. yan n lang muna. ciao.

No comments:

verse of the day