Wednesday, May 27, 2020

2020 A very special year!


My 2020 WORD For the Year is BLESSINGS! Who would have thought God would literally bless us with an incredible gift this year! We are expecting. I was on the ultrasound room for my whole abdomen UTZ because my tummy is acting up again, I really thought something is wrong 'again' with my digestive system. The sonologist told me we're gonna have a baby and I was like "huwwwwwwaaaaaaaaaat????" Seriously, I asked him to check it again! He might be mistaken, I was confident he was! But lo, I really was preggo and mind you am on my 3rd month, the abdominal pain I was complaining has not been due to any stone or digestive organ but my reporductive organ at work.

Why was I confident I am not pregnant? I had my injectables on AUgust and November last 2019. Studies show that they have 98% accuracy, that means we are within the 2%! So there guys, we are expecting a baby BOY! We had a gender reveal because our Kuya Caleb, the most excited kuya ever, wanted us to bring home a balloon placed inside a box so he would know the gender when he opens it. Btw, he was the one who prayed for it, he wanted to be a kuya and he wanted to have a baby brother. To our bunso, thank Kuya Caleb ha. He was super duper excited to see and play with you. You are a gift, you are the ultimate 2020 Blessing!

Come March, Philippines went under MECQ because of the Coronavirus Pandemic. It affects the person's respiratory system and this virus can be transferred even when the carrier is asymptomatic. Google it and you'll see how scary and this virus affected most of us and even the world. Here in Pinas a month long community quaratine was ordered by the President last March 15 and should have had ended APril 14, but because the cases kept rising they decided to extend it until APril 30, they extended it again till May 15 and the latest was till May 31st. Another extension will make the economy suffer terribly that's why I dont think there'd be another Enhanced COmmuntiy Quarantine, but there will still be quarantines all over the country until a vaccine is available.


You can all google what happened to earth, to Asia, to our economy, to the Philippines, to Bulacan (google GOvernor Fernando Subic ECQ) but there'd be no feed about the REgalado household during the quarantine. Check my FB post re quarantine. I was active for a month posting some pics of us doing homeschool, baking, cooking and arts but when our kasambahay left (her child got sick) I couldnt update it any longer. I was pretty tired with all the house work cleaning,washing dishes, washing clothes, folding clothes, cooking, everything! I am 8 months pregnant right now, tomorrow I will be able to go out for the first time and go to Malolos for my check up, the last one was February and I'm giving birth in a few weeks I really need to see my OB. (will try to tell more about it ECQ at Regalado household next time)


Shoppee is life since I couldnt go out to buy things for the baby I just ordered most of them online. It would have been more fun going and looking at those baby things before buying them but oh well this will suffice.Today I washed some of it, felt so praning I might give birth anytime I need to pack my go bags asap.

Our baby will be named Baby E_ _ _! Kid 1 name is ALthea Kid 2 is VINce siguro naman pwede na ako naman sa 3rd. Promise di naman Emmanuel :D basta E ang umpisa.

We celebrated our 12th anniversary last May 18, over sugpo, cake ( I ordered from Jen) and grape juice (no wine for this mama). The sugpo was the bomb hangsarap :D Will definitely add that to my go to recipe for special occassions.

Till next time, it's 8:40 and it's bedtime in our little home. Keep safe everyone.

No comments:

verse of the day